Our Eastpark community in the Riley Park-Little Mountain neighbourhood — Main and Quebec Streets at 35th Avenue to be exact — is now complete and we are happy to see our homeowners settle into their new community. Main Street is known for its eclectic boutiques and trendy coffee shops but it also attracts foodies from all over the city and beyond. With so many great restaurants in the neighbourhood you could try something new every week! Keep reading to see our picks for the top 5 restaurants near our Eastpark community.
- The Shameful Tiki Room will transport you to a bygone era and have you dreaming of Hawaii with a nostalgic tiki experience. A fun spot to share pupus (appetizers) and classic tiki drinks such as the Mai Tai, Zombie and Hurricane.
- Grub opened its doors over a decade ago and has been serving classic plates with modern ingredients to devoted diners ever since. Grub has its very own farm in Langley where they source over 95% of their produce and all their eggs. This neighbourhood gem is sure to please carnivores and herbivores alike with its diverse menu.
- Sawasdee Thai Restaurant is a Main Street staple that has been serving up flavourful Thai favourites for over 30 years. Their menu features authentic Thai dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Nomad is a newer addition to Main Street and thanks to its award winning chefs and bartenders its large dining room is usually buzzing with happy diners. The menu here is upscale Pacific Northwest with a focus on seasonal, local and sustainable ingredients.
- MeeT on Main is a small vegetarian restaurant serving dishes that pack big flavour. MeeT on Main is well-known for its vegetarian versions of comfort foods such as poutine, nachos and burgers. Big delicious grain bowls and salads are also popular here.